Have you ever heard the expression, “get the puppies back in the basket”?
Well, for us, it means getting all our practice systems and team members ‘in the same basket’ or ‘in alignment’! Once you’ve done that, you can identify the blind spots preventing you from developing productive systems and having an engaged and accountable team. Believe me, your patients are secretly telling you, on a daily basis, exactly were your inefficiencies are and were you can start to create profitable change!
Join Kristine A. Hodsdon, RDH and myself for this month’s webinar, Master Your Practice’s Blind Spots, and learn how to identify blind spots and walk away with easy to implement solutions for your unique situation and begin to develop goals and strategies that ignite your continuous growth and success.
If you are not a Mastermind Member and you would like to join click here!
If you would like to learn more about Inspired Hygiene and how we can help you elevate your services and profits, click here to set up a complementary ‘Get Acquainted Call’ with one of our coaches.
Master Your Practice’s Blind Spots: Identify the Skills and Systems that Ignite your Productivity and Profitability
with Kristine A. Hodsdon RDH, MSEC
In this training, you will learn the best strategies to remove your practice’s blind spots so you discover what it takes to master productivity and profitability. This program will help you create a more productive, efficient, stress-free and masterful practice.
Participants will Learn:
- What your patients secretly are telling you about your operating protocols and systems (case acceptance, finances, scheduling, marketing etc.)
- What a practice profitability tool kit is and have access to a downloadable Profitable Systems checklist of what you need for success
- Your personal “Top 3” list of KSAA (tune in if you don’t know what KSAA are) to master that will ignite your level of service and increase your profitability
- How to avoid burnout and stay engaged in the practice goals and solutions
- The #1 skill you can begin putting in place today that will fast-forward your confidence in being the leader of your practice (no matter what position you hold)
Kristine A. Hodsdon RDH, MSEC is the founder of Dental Influencers, LLC and editorial director of PenWell’s RDH eVillage e-newsletter. She provides practice management coaching and teaches dentists and teams to create more profitable systems. Before starting Dental Influencers, Kristine was a director of dental services managing a $2M operational budget with a team of 30 dental providers. She has also been a sales consultant and educational manager for a global fortune 500 company delivering award winning presentations and trainings for international audiences.
CE credits are provided by Inspired Hygiene.Inspired Hygiene is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement.The current term of approval extends from 6/1/2014 to 5/31/2017.