Have you ever had one of those days? Maybe you’re even having one today! You know: the kind of day where everything seems to take longer, everyone seems to be grumpy and things just aren’t going your way. We all seem to have our share of those days. But the real test of our “mettle” * is how we react and interact with patients and team members on those days!
(*A person’s ability to cope well with difficulties or to face a demanding situation in a spirited and resilient way)
This high performing team decided on day two of their second visit that the theme of their workshop would be ‘SERVE’. We used the word ‘serve’ as an acronym and here is what they came up: S – Sacrifice, E – Effort, R – Respect, V – Victory, E – Excellent! Let me translate. To serve patients and each other it requires sacrifice, effort and respect. They decided that when they did those things they would have victory and be excellent. AND they were right. Just take a look at their statistics.
“Hear it about it LIVE from the Doc herself.” Click Here
With Maximized Growth Coaching, and full support from their great leadership team, in just 4 short months this amazing team has:
- Taken their perio therapy from 66 quads/mo to 132 quads/mo – a 100% increase!
- Incorporated the use of locally applied antibiotics (Arestin) to 3x greater than the previous year = 161% increase
- Increased hygiene production by an average of $17,000 per month
- Increased their periodontal maintenance by 77%, from 52 to 92 patients per month
- Added additional hygiene days
- Refined verbal skills, treatment planning and enrollment within a large team (2 doctors, 5 hygienists and auxiliary team members)
Join our group of rock star offices! Check us out at www.InspiredHygiene.com!