How do you know when it’s time to call Inspired Hygiene? Here are 10 times when hygiene coaching might make sense for your team. Do any of these sound like you?
We’ve heard from a lot of teams across the country that while they were very busy after re-opening, the hygiene schedules are starting to look like Swiss cheese again. In this video, I share a few things to keep your eye on and get back to the systems that worked to keep patients on the schedule.
If you’d like to learn more about the potential of your hygiene department, schedule a complimentary Discovery Session.
It’s a new year! There are a lot of new things to consider! It’s common to say, “I’m going to do this new thing…” but what if it doesn’t work?
I challenge you to think and say, “What if it does?”
As a leader, it’s up to you to share a “what if it does” attitude with your team — no matter what!
Here are four action items to get your New Year off to a great start:
1. What’s your big purpose?
Dig deep. Go beyond the surface. Why do you come to work? Discuss this with your team and write down every team member’s reasons. Remember: all reasons are valid.
2. What is your no matter what?
Write out your own phrases, each ending in “no matter what.” Here are three to get you started:
- Tell the patient the truth about their periodontal disease… no matter what
- Charge a fair fee and be proud of your services and fees… no matter what
- Perform a periodontal evaluation… no matter what
3. Find a new way to measure success.
In business, we often measure success by profit. Think of four new ways to measure your success. Write them down and track them for at least 3 months, then celebrate your measured success! Here are some examples:
- Seating a new patient on time
- New patient treatment conversions (number of new patients returning for treatment)
- Decreased open time on doctor and hygiene schedules
4. What does each team member need to master in order to accomplish items 1-3?
Have each team member identify two behaviors they need to master. Write them down, share them with one another and post them where you can see them every day. Ask someone to be your accountability partner.
At Inspired Hygiene, we want nothing more than your success. Contact us at email@example.com or (877) 237-7230 for more information on how we can help you and your team bring success to your new year.